Friday, June 6, 2008

Escaping the Haggis.

Hello to all. I have time for a brief missive before I must be out the door for a ride.

I have been back in my home of Awesome's Creek since late on Sunday. My plane was diverted on two separate occasions due to weather and mechanical malfunctioning, forcing myself and many other passengers to spend a night in Glasgow. I learned many things that evening, not least of which is that haggis is not awesome. Not in the least. I can only imagine how this culinary encounter has adversely affected my fitness.

My late arrival home to the USA forced me to miss a planned cow-themed century ride on Sunday in Union, IL, which if reports I have read are accurate, was quite awesome. I lament missing an opportunity to meet up with online cohorts to bring my own Awesome to the 100 mile. Perhaps next time.

Until then, let the Awesome flow through your legs as you power down the road.

5 comments:

Arron said...

there is nothing better then flowing awesomeness. later.

recursive said...

I heard a rumor that haggis has a predilection to induce the issuance of certain gaseous emissions. I thoughtfully advise riding upwind.

Psimet said...

I hear you can bottle flowing awesomeness....

CyLowe said...

Where are you, Speedy?!?

The world needs a dose of the Awesome now more than ever!!

Psimet said...

Missing some awesome. Where has it gone?