Friday, May 23, 2008

Broadcasting The Awesome.

Hello to all of you in this new and exciting blog world.

My name is Speedy McAwesome and I love to ride my bicycles in a fast way. You may have seen me on the varied training terrain near my hometown of Awesome's Creek. I also love to ride in the states and provinces surrounding the Great Lakes of the United States and Canada.

This has been an awesome springtime, even though I have not been in Awesome's Creek since January. The cold and snow was not awesome, so I took the advice of trusted confidants and packed up my gear and flew to the lovely Mediterranean Sea area. I have much enjoyed riding in the mountains of Sardinia, Corsica, and in recent weeks Tuscany.

I hope to have photo evidence of these incredible areas in future blogs, but at this point in time my camera is not cooperating. A note to the Nikon Corporation: Your products are not 100% Awesome.

I also hope to feature some reports and links to some fantastic riders and their favorite races and routes.

In the meantime, turn the pedals, enjoy the post ride capuccinos, and always keep it Awesome.

3 comments:

Arron said...

pure awesomeness for sure.

Speedy McAwesome said...

Ahh, yes. Greetings and welcome, aham23. I have enjoyed following your excellent adventures through your awesome blog. I wish you all the best for a fantastic ten mile run this holiday weekend. I will be checking in to hear of your success and raising one a capuccino in triumphant salute upon your completion.

recursive said...

A most excellent blog. I will be following it closely to keep abreast of all the latest awesome. It's no fancy-wherever-you-are, but at least it usually stays above 40 (imperial of course) here now.